Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Puggle Paintings - A Painter's Best Friend!


Two years ago, my son, Bryan came home from college for the summer and felt it would be good if we got another dog... since it had been awhile without Star, our Beagle that had been part of the family for over 16 years. Even though I resisted doing so and made up all kinds of excuses, agreed to go see a new litter just weeks old. After looking into the eyes of this little guy and watching his tail wag in excitement, my heart melted and he came home with us!  

He even posed for me.. in the wicker chair on the porch this summer in the Adirondacks. Here is a detail...

All I have to do is say "studio" and he is at the door ready to go to work! He's great company, listens and is always happy! 


Some of my newer oil paintings are now hanging at the Pat Rini Rohrer Gallery in Canandaigua, NY. I had all of the frames created at Finger Lakes Gallery and Frame which is right across the street and did a fabulous job. Stop by sometime to take a look at both successful businesses run by highly creative people.

2 comments:

  1. Banks!! What would we do without our little office staff? I'm so glad you bring him to the studio. I'll have to come visit someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. i will share it with my puggle blog.

    ReplyDelete